METRO SUPPLY COMPANY IS A STOCKING DISTRIBUTOR OF ANABEC SYSTEM'S MOLD PRODUCT LINE
Anasphere represents the next generation in hygiene technology. It is a non-toxic disinfectant, sanitizer and deodorizer, proven to eliminate and protect thousands of surfaces from a variety of microbial organisms (fungi, bacteria and viruses) including Aspergillus niger, H1N1, E. coli, Influenza, Listeria, Salmonella, MRSA, HIV-1 and many more.
The disinfectant in Anasphere is coupled with an organic polymer that provides long term staying power, so surfaces stay cleaner long. The polymer technology is supported by Byotrol Technology Ltd.
- Non-toxic quaternary ammonium based disinfectant / sanitizer for interior and exterior surfaces.
- The polymer technology enhances the staying power of the product on surfaces.
- Available as an easy to use / cost effective 3 oz concentrate.
When Anasphere is applied by a certified Anabec Applicators following interior mold remediation with Advanced Cleaning Solution; Anabec offers an industry leading 7-year written / transferable warranty against the return of mold contamination.
Anabec Inc.’s Anasphere product has a four stage effect on micro-organisms using changes in surface tension as the basis of their attack.
- Anasphere component biocides attack micro-organisms on a surface as soon as the product is applied.
- Anasphere then conditions the surfaces such as walls or tables, before additional microorganisms land, making it more difficult for the micro-organisms to settle on the surface, attach, and reproduce.
- When micro-organisms secrete material in an attempt to form a Biofilm, the compounds are all disrupted by the pervading surface tension regime, making it much more difficult for the organisms to form a firm attachment to the surface.
- The micro-organisms, in their weakened state, succumb to Anasphere’s residual biocidal action provided by its component biocides. These are not aggressive chemical compounds, but when acting on a micro-organism they cause the organisms’ membrane to burst before it has a chance to reproduce.